Service and maintenance all shifts
1. Pump will be inspected every 15 min to see if pump slimes. If pump slimes and gland nuts are at maximum the pump will be stopped. Even if the dam is at 100% and flow is good you will stop and change packing.
2. Stop pump and open pressure relieve valve.
3. Remove nuts and valves ect.
4. Inspect valves and valve seats, gaskets and spring conditions.
5. Inspect fluid and condition.
6. Replace parts that are damaged.
7. If you change packing, put grease in the packing.
8. Put all back together again.
9. Put grease on all the threaded parts.
safety sign (MI20)
This sign is available in ABS or Chromadek