Danger Chlorinated water, do not drink safety sign (DCW01)
Available in ABS (Plastic) Chromadek (Steel)
- Mark or label them as "Empty cylinder" and store empty cylinders away from full cylinders.
- Return empties to the supplier.
- Remove regulators when not in use and store these away from grease and oil. Put protective caps on the fittings when in storage.
- Keep cylinders and fittings from becoming contaminated with oil, grease or dust.
- Do not use a cylinder that is not identified or if the label is not legible. The colours of industrial gas cylinders are not standardized.