Low risk area protective clothing changing procedures safety sign.
- On entering low risk changing room remove outdoor coat and shoes and place in locker.
- Put on protective hair covering.
- Put on low risk protective overall.
- Put on low risk wellington boots.
- Enter low risk production area.
- Once entered wash hands immediately.
- Wash hands on exiting low risk production area.
- Return to low risk changing room.
- Remove low risk protective overall and re-hang on peg.
- Remove low risk wellington boots and place on rack.
- Re-dress in outdoor clothing.
This is a blue and white sign.
This sign is available in ABS and Chromadek